READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING
Please Fill out the following form to complete your contracting paperwork. Before proceeding with the contracting process, please make sure you have completed the following steps and have the certificates available to upload, as you will be required to upload the documents in order to complete the contracting process.
NOTE: HAVE ALL OF THE ATTACHMENTS ABOVE (items 4 and 5 not required) READY BEFORE BEGINNING THIS CONTRACT. THE ATTACHMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED IN THE ORDER THAT THEY'RE REQUESTED, OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK AND YOU WILL HAVE TO START OVER.
- Anti-Money Laundering Certificate: You can get this by taking the quiz at americanamicable.com/marketing-login.html. Under Agent Login at the top put the following: User: “aml” (that’s an L, not an I) password: “course” When the course certification page appears on the screen, after completion of the quiz, print and SAVE the certificate to your computer. This will need to be attached and included when you fill out your online application in the next step.
- Signature Authorization Page: click the link to download, print, and sign this page. Have the file on your computer ready to upload. When signing it, stay within the lines on the box, best to use a marker or sharpie.
- Signed Bank Authorization Page: Click the link, download, print, and sign this page. MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE a copy of a voided check with your name in the upper left corner of the check; not a temporary check (this is required by the carriers to setup direct deposit). The check number also needs to be higher than 100 or it will not be accepted.
- State Insurance License: if available, have your license ready to upload. If you don't have a license, it's not required to fill out your paperwork below, but will be required to finish the contracting process and can be emailed to [email protected].
- Errors & Omissions Certificate: Not all carriers require E&O so this isn't necessary, but if you wish to be contracted with one of the carriers that does require E&O, we will need a copy of the “certificate” before we can process any of those contracts.
PLEASE remember when requested on the first page of your contracting paperwork below, the Recruited Agent Name
is YOUR NAME and the Direct Upline
name is the name of the person who introduced you Symmetry. If you don't know who your Agency Manager is, please ask you sponsor.