Once you have requested your contracting link you should receive an email from:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as On-boarding Application Questionnaire
You HAVE to click the GET STARTED at the bottom of the email you receive in order to get your contracting paperwork filled out
Make sure to check your Spam or Junk folder if you do not see an email within 2 business days
Your Email will look something similar to this
You are invited to start the new agent onboarding process for Symmetry Financial Group!
Please read through this, gather everything you need, and then click the “Get Started” link at the very end.
Before proceeding, you MUST gather the following items. You will want their digital versions so they can be uploaded into the application:
- State Individual or Business Insurance Licenses (If applicable)
- Anti Money Laundering Training Certificate (See instructions on how to acquire for free below)
- Go to American Amicable’s Homepage
- Click Login -> Agent
- Agent No: aml
- Password: course
- Once finished, save a copy of your certificate of completion, and upload it to this application when prompted.
- ONE of the following Acceptable EFT Documents
- Voided Check
- Account holder information must be printed on check
- Must be numbered #101 or higher
- NO STARTER CHECKS
- Bank Letter
- MUST be typed
- MUST be on bank letterhead
- MUST contain Account holder name in letter
- MUST contain Bank routing number & account number in letter
- MUST be signed by a bank representative
- Direct Deposit Forms ARE NOT accepted.
- Voided Check
- Optionally, if you have E&O Insurance, you will want to have that certificate on hand and upload it to the application also. If you do not have it but would like to acquire E&O Insurance before proceeding, you may do so at a discounted rate HERE.
Once you have gathered the items above, you will be ready to proceed to the link below. It is recommended that you complete the application from a laptop or desktop computer as many mobile devices and tablets aren’t compatible with the application.
(You will get a link here that says Get Started to complete your contracting)
Thanks in advance!