During Phase 1 you will be completing the necessary contract as well as participating in an Orientation session. Your contract is complete once you are fully licensed by the state and submit proof.
- Contract link sent by request
- Contract should take less than 1 hour to complete
- Contract must be submitted within 24 from when link is sent
Need Help With Contracting or Have a Contract Question?
During Phase 2 you will be learning the necessary skill to start helping families with their insurance and financial needs. With time and repetition, you will begin to master the process.
- Know all your tools and resources, they were designed to make you more efficient.
- No need to re-invent the wheel, follow the scripts- STRICTLY until you have mastered the phones and presentations.
- Guard your schedule and stay organized.
We would like you to connect with us in every way possible. The more involved and aware you are, the greater level of success you can achieve. This starts with opening the doors of communication. The following are used by our team to keep you informed and help you navigate your business. Please complete the following steps:
- Download and register for the necessary platforms.
- Send your first message to our backoffice
- Mark your calendar with weekly webinars and upcoming events
Complete the form to request access to our team channels. Slack is availible in your app store and online.
What makes us different is our culture. Like and join us on Facebook to share in our adventures and success. Weekly leaderboards and all of our live event excitment is shared. Get to know other agents and connect with the entire organization.